This article explains how to access your Stripe information required for E-commerce configuring. In order to connect your Stripe account with YouTestMe GetCertified application, you will have to copy the Stripe account ID, Publishable key, and Secret key.
Creating the Stripe account
For more information on how to do that, please check this article.
Once you create an account, you will need an ID, publishable and secret key of your account.
Stripe account ID
To access and copy the Stripe account ID you should:
- Navigate to your profile.
- At the bottom of the page, you can see your ID, you should select it and copy it.
Publishable and Secret Key
To access and copy the Publishable and Secret key you should:
- Click on the “Developers” option.
- Click on the “API keys” option.
- Click on the token for the publishable key to copy it.
- Click the “Reveal live key” to display the secret key, and then click on the token to copy it.
Now, you have all the necessary data:
- “Stripe account ID”.
- “Secret key”.
- “Publishable key”.
which you can use for the YTM GC application.
For more useful instructional materials, please visit: