The system requirements for the proctored exam are:
- Microphone or headphones with microphone
- Laptop or Desktop computer
- Supported browser versions
- Chrome 72+ (Windows 7, macOS 10.12 “Sierra”, Linux)
- Firefox 66+ (Windows 7, macOS 10.12 “Sierra”, Linux)
The rest of the system requirements are the same as the minimum system requirements for running Google Chrome.
To demonstrate what live proctoring looks like from a student’s perspective, please watch this video.
Also, you can check our website for more information on proctoring.