How you keep the exam content secure?
To keep the exam content secure, we have multiple levels of security:
1. application level – only users with adequate permission can view the exam content outside of the test-taking process
2. test level – only users assigned as test managers of a particular exam can access its content outside of the test-taking process
3. test-taking level – test-taking can be limited to a specific IP range, and a browser lockdown option can be enabled
4. randomization level – exams can have multiple versions, and randomization of questions and answers can be applied
5. encryption level – data is encrypted at transit and rest using industry-standard algorithms
6. system level – the entire system has a rigorous lengthy list of security procedures to avoid any possibility of unauthorized access
For more information about Data privacy, please check our web page.