7 Must-Have Features in a Virtual Learning Environment
What is Virtual Learning Environment?
Virtual learning environments include computers and the internet as well as tools offered by it in the classroom. They are used to make students interested in a specific subject or topic and also make them bring better results in the end. Many tools are offered by this new software which can both save time on doing necessary things in class and make productivity better. The old methods are good, but why don’t we use the new ones, which give a whole new perspective on learning and are easy to use for both teachers and students. Taking all the advantages that it offers, it is a low-cost thing. Much less money will be spent in this way than in the old-fashioned one. Let’s see what are the benefits of all this and calculate whether there are more good or bad sides of using it.
Learn more about VLE: What is a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)?
- Testing engine – think of the way you have spent on making appropriate tests for your students. The tests have to be appropriate for their age and knowledge. The type of questions has to be different but good. It takes quite some time, right? Guess what! The e-learning software offers a special tool just for doing that. Everything is done for you, and you get the final product ready to be used by your students.
- Flexible user organization – also one of the important things- the organization. As we live in a modern world with that much obligations and little time for them to be done, a tool for organizing us better is a good choice. It schedules your classes in the best possible way, and it is certain that it will fit you right.
- Multimedia lessons – one of the most important things. Since the students seem to be lacking enthusiasm more and more, something has to be done to bring them back to the classroom. Imagine how they will react to exploring the underwater world actually from underwater but from their classroom! Via Skype. If there is an opportunity to be connected with a scuba diver, there is a chance to improve productivity in the class.
- Adaptable learning curve – testing to learn into action! If the students are actually involved in the process of learning, that is the best way of teaching.
- Variable questions – when making a test, different kinds of questions are important, and with this tool, this is also possible.
- Customizable grading system – if you are not sure how to grade your students at the end of the year, you have a helping hand. This tool grades the students for you.
- Content management system – this saves all the documents of the students and teachers in one place, which makes things easy if you need some information from previous years, this is the easiest way to find it.
YouTestMe GetCertified offers all features that one VLE software should and must have. YouTestMe GetCertified is constantly evolving and getting better with new features which makes it the most competitive VLE solution on the market.
We built a knowledge examination platform that meets all your requirements.
Contact us for a Live Demo or a 30-Day Free Trial.