Yes, the AI helps the proctors monitor the students by marking the next behaviors flags:
- The absence of a human face in front of the camera
- Multiple or unauthorized faces in front of the camera
- Opening of any additional page in the browser
- Exiting the full-screen mode
- Background noise or conversation
- Changing the focus to a different window
- Having an additional display
- A muted microphone
- Unrecognized typing patterns
To demonstrate what live proctoring looks like from a proctor’s perspective, please watch this video.
Also, for more information on proctoring, please check our website.