YouTestMe does its utmost to ensure accessibility to all individuals with any type of disability. Our team continuously advances our platform’s capabilities and develops custom features and functionalities to fulfill our clients’ requests and scenarios.
Some of the functionalities that are currently supported are:
- A wide range of question types allows you to choose a question format and layout most suitable for your candidates
- Possibility to extend the exam duration only for specific candidates that need additional time to complete the exam.
- Possibility to include additional assistance (hints or additional time per question) for questions
- Various kinds of textual modifications will help you create visible and easily readable questions and answers. You can also create translated versions of your questions and create mathematical formulas.
- Multimedia files can be included in both questions and answers (images, audio, video) that can facilitate your candidates’ test-taking process. Images can be enlarged, and audio and video files repeated an unlimited number of times.
- Specific colors, icons, and shapes that create a simple and user-friendly interface
- An intuitive user interface that allows your candidates to easily and efficiently navigate the application and test-taking process
To see the web accessibility features YouTestMe offers, please check this article.